Central Coast Local Health District’s Health Promotion Service would like to invite you to a special PDHPE Network webinar.
The webinar will be held online on Wednesday 19th May starting at 3:30pm and finishing at 4:45pm.
Peter Cardy (Disability Inclusion Officer) from the NSW School Sport Unit will be providing a practical overview to support disability inclusion within the PDHPE curriculum. He will also outline opportunities that are available for students with disabilities to participate in.
This webinar will be perfect for teachers who are looking to learn new skills or expand their existing knowledge base.
- Outline of NSW School Sport Unit and what they can offer schools and parents.
- Overview of available resources
- Describe representative pathway for students with disability including multi-class and classification process.
- Ideas to support participation e.g. modifications, examples of adaptations and suitable resources.
- A new Central Coast sports resource
The webinar will open at 3:20pm for a 3:30pm start.
Also, to celebrate the Central Coast PDHPE Network coming back together we would like to showcase the innovative ways schools have promoted healthy eating and physical activity in their school communities recently and share these at the meeting.
Submit a brief description with an image or video to go in the draw to win one of three $150 HART sport vouchers for your school.
Email your school’s entry by Monday the 17th May 2021 to [email protected]
Click the link below to register and ZOOM meeting details will be emailed to all that register on Monday the 17th of May.