We have a number of resources – including factsheets, brochures, fun activities and more – that provide information on how older adults can prevent or reduce their risk of falls. Click on the links below to download them.
You can order hard copy versions of all of our resources to for distribute to your patients using our fillable order form.
Falls prevention resources
- Falls prevention checklist – includes 11 simple questions to help reduce personal risk of a fall-related injury and suggestions on how people can make changes to stay on their feet.
- Home safety checklist – includes suggestions on how to make your home environment safer.
- Active & Healthy
- Falls are Preventable
- Prevent Falls with Stronger Feet
- Make the Most of Your Eyesight
- Balance and Footwear
- Be Physically Active
- Home-Based Exercises to Improve Strength and Balance
- Manage Your Medicines