Live Life Well @ School is a long-term program that aims to get more students, more active, more often, as well as focusing on healthy eating habits.
Live Life Well @ School is a joint initiative between NSW Ministry of Health and the school sectors in NSW. The program aims to:
- get more students more active, more often and
- focus on healthy eating habits
Live Life Well @ School assists schools to:
- develop whole school strategies that support physical activity and healthy eating
- improve the teaching of nutrition and physical education through a focus on PDHPE programs
- foster community partnerships that promote and support whole of school strategies
- provide opportunities for more students to be more active, more often.
Central Coast Local Health District staff provides support to local primary schools for physical activity and healthy eating strategies.